Update 34 Patch 2 Release Notes
Here are the Release Notes for Update 34 Patch 2, released on Tuesday, February 21st, 2017.
News and Notes:
- Warpriest's Magic Backlash Tier 1 description now correctly states in its tooltip that it does not trigger off of Positive spells. The remaining tiers continue to list an inaccurate description.
- Paladin's Knight of the Chalice Censure Outsiders no longer lists a prerequisite twice.
- Improved Feint no longer requires Combat Expertise. The feat now adds +2[W] damage, and has had its cooldown reduced to six seconds. Threat reduction has been increased to 40%.
- Certain Update 15 items now drop with their proper effects. Players with older versions of the Firebreak (heroic and epic), Wall of Wood (heroic and epic), and the Epic Corruption of Nature will be able to update these items in the Stone of Change in a future game update.
- Steel's Eternal Flask of Icy Pumpkin Coffee's movement speed debuffs is now listed as its correct 15%.
- Reaper XP is now properly based on the Base CR of the quest on Normal.
- Reaper XP now gets a modifier based on the stated length of the dungeon or raid in the Quest Entrance UI. Short is a multiplier of .8, Medium is 1.0, Long is 1.2, and Very Long is 1.4.
- Fixed an issue where Epic and Legendary quest Reaper XP was not being calculated correctly.
- The Reaper Enhancement Trees' icon has been changed from a Bard's lute to a skull.
- Bluff's threat reduction has been increased from 25% to 40%.
- Chain Missile's long description now properly state how the spell actually works. It now states: "You gain an additional missile at levels 4, 8, and 12 for a maximum of four missiles." Note: The short description continues to erroneously state that you get an extra missile for every four levels.
- Corrected the icon for Harper Agent's Harper's Leadership to be less turkey-like.
- Swashbuckler's Coup de Grace's icon now has its proper background.
- Corrected an issue where Combat Chat would sometimes not display a negative value when an effect bonus is a bonus but still a negative value. For example, a threat reduction item no longer states that it is added threat.
- Any ability that applies a cure to all stats now says "+X Restored" rather than only mentioning Strength.
- Corrected an issue where the display of Temporary Hit Points would sometimes be greater than the actual Temporary Hit Points given.
- Corrected a misspelling in one of the journal entries in A Study in Sable.