Update 31 Patch 1 Release Notes
Here are the Release Notes for Update 31 Patch 1, released on Thursday, May 19th.
News and Notes
Two new Tier 4 enhancements have been added:
- Opportunity Attack: 2 charges, melee attack - Deals +3[W] damage, gain +20 Melee Power for six seconds. Each time an opponent is damaged, but no more than once per second, there is a 10% chance to add a charge up to a maximum of two.
- Liquid Courage: After drinking a potion or drink, increases Positive Healing and Repair Amplification by +50 for 30 seconds. Does not stack with itself, but will stack with other sources of Healing or Repair Amplification.
- One Cut has been changed to: Your currently equipped primary weapon gains x1 Critical Multiplier for 15 seconds, with a cooldown of 60 seconds. This does not stack with other temporary item enhancements. Passive: Grants +20 Melee and Ranged Power.
- Power Surge now grants its proper +8 Psionic Bonus to all stats.
- Strike With No Thought now gives a competence bonus to Critical Multiplier rather than an Insight bonus.
- Two new Tier 4 enhancements have been added:
- Stand Fast now grants a +4 stacking bonus to saving throws in addition to its other bonuses.
- Last Stand now additionally grants +10 Physical and Magical Resistance Rating in addition to +2 Strength and +2 additional Constitution (making it a +6.)
Quests and Adventure Areas
- Fixed a stuck spot on a rooftop that could cause a player to fall into a hidden valley.
Memoirs of an Illusory Larcener
- Fixed some issues that could cause players to get stuck or fall through the world.
- The combat encounter in the ship treasure room now triggers more easily.
- Fixed an issue that could cause heroic level end rewards to appear in Legendary difficulty.
- Corrected an issue that could cause lag when guild renown is granted.