Welcome to the Update 24 Hotfix 2 Release Notes for Dungeons & Dragons Online! These notes were posted on Friday, January 30th, 2015.
News and Notes:
- Tactical feats no longer add a character's level to its DC.
- Tactical feats no longer add double their ability score modifier to their initial Saving Throw.
- Single Weapon Fighting feats had previously been granting too much bonus damage based on ability score. This has now been corrected to match the text (up to +50% damage, the same as Two-Handed Fighting.)
- Fireball (and Fireball spell-like abilities) no longer erroneously use a character's Strength score for their DC, and now work correctly.
- Stackable items can now properly be moved from a player's character bank.
Click here for the Known Issues.