The DDO Chronicle: Issue 435
Axel has all of the new Saltmarsh cosmetics, including pets, mounts, and outfits! Watch the video on YouTube.
To nominate a player, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "PLAYER SPOTLIGHT"
Chaos of the Knight is a Khyber-based guild with all the bells and whistles, but only two active players currently! This small group is looking for new players to join them. Read more on the Recruitment Forums!
Email email@example.com with the subject line "GUILD HALL" to get your guild featured!
What is the Not-so-Sinister Secret of Saltmarsh?
Comment on the DDO Forums here and you could win DDO Points!
DDOcast delves into the Saltmarsh bundles and more! Watch or listen to Episode 646 on DDOcast.com.
DDO Players News has windigos and saltmarsh! Listen to Episode 295 over on DDOplayers.com.
Let's Talk Shop!
- Update 50: Sinister Secret of Saltmarsh has arrived! Get more information in the DDO Market!
- The Release Notes for Update 50 can be found in the release notes section of DDO.com. Read them for important information about Horizon walker, combat and more!
- The FAQ for Sinister Secret of Saltmarsh has more information about our special VIP reward and more! Read it over on DDO.com.
- A hotfix for Update 50 has been released. Read the release notes for it on DDO.com.
Screenshot of the Week!
Nightiri stealthily approaches an enemy in our 519th DDO Screenshot of the Week! Thanks,Nightiri, for sending in this week's screenshot.
See the entire gallery on DDO.com.
Click here to learn how your screenshot could be the next Screenshot of the Week!
In the News!
- DDO Bonus Days bring you +30% Guild Renown, now through August 8th!
Bigger is Better! Get 25% off:
Gold Seal Elixirs of Sovereign Healing x100
Superior Spell Point Potions x100
Sovereign Guild Renown Elixir x25
Colossal Ingredient and Augment Bags
Now through August 12th!
The Weekly Coupon gets you a free Rest of the Eladrin with the Coupon Code POCKETREST, now through August 12th!
That's all for this week's edition of the DDO Chronicle. We'll see you next time!