Update 34 Patch 1 Release Notes
Here are the Release Notes for Update 34 Patch 1, released on Thursday, February 9th, 2017.
News and Notes:
- Players wearing Deathblock items will no longer be improperly affected by death effects.
- Champions with the Mark of Law have had their on-hit force damage effect lowered.
- Heroic Gianthold quests will no longer provide Epic-level loot.
- Legendary Hound of Xoriat and Legendary Tempest Spine now provide their proper Raid Runes.
- Reaper bonuses now apply correctly on gloves.
- Reaper Melee and Ranged Power bonuses on items now stack correctly.
- The Lords of Dust, The Spinner of Shadows, and Servants of the Overlord had drop rates for Tokens of the Twelve that were higher than intended, These have been reduced to pre-update 34 values.
- Fixed an issue where VIP XP and XP potions were not being applied.
- The Chat panel now lists bonuses to Reaper XP.
- Magic Gems are now represented by a Wayward Spirit. Their method of acquisition remains unchanged.
- Resurrection timers will no longer be reset after being pulled back to your soulstone for wandering too far from it.
- The monk's Shadows Cannot Exist Without Light has had its healing reduced in Reaper difficulty.
- Completing a quest on Reaper difficulty will now display an Elite favor completion in your Adventure Compendium.
- The Re-entry lockout has had its feedback message improved.
- The dungeon entrance UI no longer provides an erroneous tooltip message when a dungeon has its Reaper difficulty access disabled.
- Dungeons which have Reaper difficulty disabled now have the Reaper graphic greyed out.
- Heroic-level dungeons on Reaper difficulty will no longer spawn Epic-level things, like Epic Ballistas in Storm the Beaches.
- Fixed an issue with Reaper Vendor map notes and text.
- Monster overhead health bars now properly display.