Update 25 Patch 3
Welcome to the Update 25 Patch 3 Release Notes for Dungeons & Dragons Online! These notes were posted on Wednesday, May 6th, 2015.
News and Notes:
Temple of Elemental Evil
- Base XP for both Temple of Elemental Evil Part One and Part Two has been increased. This also increases the XP for all optionals.
- The chance for a rare encounter to appear off of the critical path in Temple of Elemental Evil has been increased by 20%.
- The XP for each of the "Defeat X enemies" Optional objectives have been increased.
- Altars and the Fountain of Wonder in Temple of Elemental Evil Part 2 now drop the Parisol Mushroom instead of the Gilled Mushroom.
- Epic upgradable items from Temple of Elemental Evil now properly use the Epic Octopus Stinkhorn Mushrooms for upgrades instead of the heroic version of the ingredient.
New items have been added to the Daily Dice reward table, including:
- +6 to +7 Upgrade Tomes
- +1 Tomes of Fate
- +1 to +2 Upgrade Tomes of Fate
- +2 to +3 Upgrade Tomes of Fate
- New Creature Companions
- Gold Seal Elixirs of Acolyte's Healing - On Use: Immediately heal 180 Hit Points, plus 36 to 72 additional Hit Points every 2 seconds for the next 10 seconds. Cooldown: 15 seconds A small vial, bearing a gold seal, containing an ounce of shimmering liquid. Gold Seal healing elixirs can be used twice as often as regular healing elixirs.
- Long Lasting Potions of Melee Power, Ranged Power, Spell Power, Physical Resistance Rating, and Magical Resistance Rating. All of these potions provide +10 to their respective benefit, last for one hour, and persist through death.
Known Issues are available. Click here to read them!